Welcome to the Productive Moms Link Up!
February has been amazing so far! I decided to stop procrastinating and launch my YouTube Channel in my efforts to become more comfortable with public speaking. I have a couple of videos up and I’m planning to upload a couple more this week. YouTube will be the place where I share tips and strategies for Mompreneurs to market their blog and business online.
If you’re new to my link up, you can continue reading here, if not, scroll down and link up your post. I named this link up “The Productive Moms Link Up” because I’m all about being productive. I believe that part of being a productive blogger involves promoting yourself and connecting with others on a regular basis. So I created this link up for that purpose.
This Link Up is a place for Mom Bloggers to share their blog post and connect with others. The term “Mom Blogger” in the previous sentence doesn’t mean someone who specifically blogs about parenting; it refers to mothers who have a blog. The link up starts every Monday at 1pm EST and it closes on Friday at 11:55pm EST. Each Monday, I will feature two post (from the previous week) so that everyone can check out the bloggers and connect with them.
This weeks featured post are: 5 Things You Experience With Being The Only Female At Home by A Mix of Rikki and How to Effectively Increase Blog Traffic with Pinterest by SAHM, plus…
Please read the rules below before you link up your blog post. All categories are welcomed!
Link Up Rules
- Follow Productive Mompreneur on any social network: Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Google+
- Link up to 3 of your post (new or old). Links that lead to anything other than blog post will be removed (ex. product listings, courses, ect.)
- Visit other blogs on the link up and comment on a post if you enjoy it
- Tweet about the link up. This helps everyone get more exposure and makes it easier for participants to connect through our new hashtag #ProductiveMomsLinkUp
Simple rules, right? Scroll down to link your post!
*When entering your email and link to participate in the link up, you are joining The Productive Moms Community and giving Productive Mompreneur permission to email you about the link up. Your email will not be sold, traded, or used for any other purposes.
Latest posts by Zakiyah Kelly (see all)
- How Mompreneurs Can Declutter Their Business and Be More Productive - April 18, 2017
- Productive Moms Link Up 25 - April 10, 2017
- How Mompreneurs Can Tackle The 3 Biggest Struggles of Working from Home - April 6, 2017